SLUDGETTE OF THE MONTH
Our March 2005 Sludgette of the Month comes to us all the way from the land of ABBA, Europe, and the Swedish Chef — Sweden! We have no idea how to pronounce her name, but that’s never stopped us before. She’s also kind of new to Metal Sludge, having only come across us on the Web last fall. However, she’s blonde, Swedish, and only 18 years old, so that’s good enough for us to make her a Sludgette of the Month! Let’s find out all about her, shall we?
1. Name and age: ckck, 18
2. Height: Don’t know if I’m converting it right from the metric scale, but I’m guessing 5’6"
3. Weight: Not sure here either but, 130 lbs, I’m sure I’m adding a bit
4. Where are you from?
The country of bikini teams, Ikea, and Yngwie Malmsteen.
5. Ambitions: Hmm, becoming a rich professor in biochemistry. No, I can’t think of any, sounds great not having any ambitions, right?
6. Turn-ons: Sense of humour, self-irony, skinny bodies, tallness and tattoos. Sounds much like Conan O’Brien ? too bad he’s married.
7. Turn-offs: Self-absorbed people, Nick Lachey’s bodytype and Nick Lachey’s tattoos.
8. Favorite bands: Guns N’ Roses, Velvet Revolver, Motley Crue, Stone Temple Pilots, Poison, Soundgarden, Aerosmith, AC/DC and more!
9. Least favorite bands: U2 and Anastacia! And all the new boring bands like Keane, and the quite old boring bands like Nickleback, Creed and The Calling. And Nick Carter and his brother!
10. How long have you been coming to Metal Sludge?
Since seven months, September last year.
11. Exactly what do you do for a living?
Nothing. I’m studying so I get student grant, I’m graduating this summer though.
12. At what age did you lose your virginity and how was it?
Uhm, no comment.
13. What?s your biggest vice?
Magazines, especially with Slash on the covers. Those ones are often imports and quite expensive, but that doesn’t matter I’ll buy them anyway. Or if I don’t buy them, I’m that kind that read them in the store…
14. What?s it like living somewhere where there?s no sunlight for half the year? Do you ever get all depressed or psychotic or anything like that?
It’s terrible, but I’ll just flee to Greece. Keeps me sane, it’s hard otherwise.
15. Of the following, which do you prefer and why:
Laplanders or Vikings = Vikings, hotter outfits.
Stockholm or Göteborg = Göteborg for sure, even if the shopping may be better in Stockholm.
Yngwie Malmsteen or Europe = "Final Countdown" is a classic for cell phones ringtones, so I’ll go with them.
The Cardigans or Ace of Base = Hmm, Ace of Base, beacuse they were on South Park.
Pippi L?ngstrump or Alfons ?berg = Pippi L?ngstrump. She has great albums out.
Shotgun Messiah or Backyard Babies = Backyard Babies, because I saw them at the airport once.
Greta Garbo or Ingrid Bergman = Greta Garbo. She wasn’t afraid to experiment with her eyebrows.
Köttbullar or Kalops = Meatballs. Love it for Christmas, and every other times. But it has to be homemade, I hate manufacture made.
Absolut or Znaps = Absolut. Znaps go so fast and it’s so little. Absolut you can mix what all kind of stuff.
Volvo or Saab = We have have a couple of Saabs at home, so I will go for Saab.
16. The way to my heart is: Magazines with Slash tributes in it.
Ckck pays homage to Slash!
17. How do you feel about being our March 2005 Sludgette of the Month?
It feels great! Thank you, thank you!
18. Personal motto: I just to have really good one, but I can’t remember it so I guess it wasn’t so good after all. I will go for "Nobody is perfect. I’m a nobody" instead, not that I think that fits on me, but it’s funny.
So there you go! Straight from the land of the Midnight Sun!
(Or is that Norway? Shit, we can’t keep those Scandinavian countries straight.)
Anyhow, congratulations to Ckck on being our March 2005 Sludgette of the Month!