Dahlia is our November Sludgette of the Month
1. Tell us about you, who you are and why you’re looking at Metal Sludge?
You’ll think I’m quiet and reserved when you meet me, but I’m not. I’m just figuring you out, that’s all. I’m highly opinionated. Don’t try to debate me unless you like to lose. My favorite things in the world are kittens, candy, and pajamas. I’m here because I can’t let go of my Gazzarri’s days.
2. Age: 28
3. Where are you from, what do you do for a job, and are you in a band, or is the guitar for show?
I’m a Valley girl, born and raised. I’m a social worker. More specifically, I run an outpatient clinic for adults with severe mental illness. How’s that for a grown-up job? No, I’m not in a band, but I should be. I’m a little rusty now, but I used to be a kick-ass guitarist.
Look the fuck out Yngwie, here comes Dahlia!
4. Name your turn ons and your turn offs?
Ons: Intelligence, a sense of humor, political discussion, and guys in bands.
Offs: Guys who think they’re smarter than me because I’m a girl and anyone who doesn’t have a passion in life.
5. Tell us about your favorite and least favorite bands?
Favs: Motley Crue, Ramones, Dio, Love/Hate, Faster Pussycat, Redd Kross, and I’m really into Coheed and Cambria right now.
Least Fav: Pretty Vacant, but I married the singer so they’ve moved up a little on my list.
6. If you could knock boots or booties with any past Sludgeaholic/Sludgette who would you pick and why?
Tamar and Sharon, cuz they’re HOT!!!
Dahlia, with Tamar & Sharon? Can you say
Metal Slut sandwich?
7. Tell us something no one knows about you but you can’t wait to tell?
I know where the bodies are buried. Shh.
8. How did you find about Metal Sludge and how long have you been cumming here?
I guess it’s been a few years, but I really got sucked in when I found out that a certain someone was the mastermind behind it all.
9. Your personal motto is
I have two… "It’s all in good fun," and "Fight on!" I’m a USC grad after all!
10. How do feel about being crowned the November 2005 Sludgette of the month?
I thought finishing my master’s degree was an accomplishment, but this is so much better! I feel like Bobbi Brown in the Cherry Pie video. Swing it!
Cool. Another hottie who thinks Tamar & Sharon are hotties. And is it ironic that they could almost be triplets as well. Someone call Hef! It’s also cool that Dahlia plays guitar, and helps out special adult people. It’s a dirty job but someones gotta do it. Thanks Dahlia, you kick ass.
23 Total Views 2 Views Today