Home / News / Various Sludge / Mick Mars receives medical attention after NYE show!

Mick Mars receives medical attention after NYE show!

Mick Mars receives medical attention after show.


Mick Mars the Motley Crue guitar God 2005!

Updated 1-3-2006:

MÖTLEY CRÜE Guitarist MICK MARS: ‘I Am Undamaged’ – Jan. 3, 2006

MÖTLEY CRÜE guitarist Mick Mars has issued a statement in response to fan concens about his well-being following reports that he was pulled off stage by a fan at the conclusion of the band’s New Year’s Eve concert in Detroit and had to rushed backstage for medical attention. His statement reads as follows:

"I’m fine, I am undamaged. I had a great time, and to the girl that pulled me in, I am not upset with her or mad. I hope she got my pick. See ya’ll next time. Thanks for a very memorable New Year’s evening."

MÖTLEY CRÜE have 30 North American shows booked between now and early April.

The group plans to hit the studio on May 1 to start working on a new studio album with producer Bob Rock.

This is the reason most rock stars don’t reach out to shake hands with the front row whackos. The guy is lucky to be alive, touring and giving 110% and some fucking moron shows how fucking stupid some fans really can be. This idiot should be exposed for their lack of judgement. Fuck! Mick could’ve been seriously hurt or sidelined for good. For anyone who has seen the show (Mick) you know he’s very fucking fragile at this point.

Someone said it was a girl on a message board as well. Dumb whore.

MÖTLEY CRÜE Guitarist Receives Medical Attention After Being Pulled Off Stage By Fan – Jan. 2, 2006

MÖTLEY CRÜE’s official web site has been updated with the following "review" of the group’s New Year’s Eve concert in Detroit, Michigan:

"MÖTLEY CRÜE’s New Years Eve show in Detroit, MI was amazing! The night started off with a 45-minute sound check where the band quickly learned U2’s ‘New Year’s Day’. After several run-throughs, the guys signed several guitars for the Chicago Crüefest and then hung out in their dressing rooms for a bit before giving Josie (check your tour book if you don’t know who she is) a new bass for her birthday. Then it was back to the dressing rooms to prepare for the show.

"The show started with ‘Shout at the Devil’ and ran through the same set list for most of the 2005 tour. Vince [Neil] gave Josie a nice little birthday spanking on stage before ‘Red Hot’ and Nikki [Sixx, bass] mentioned that the CRÜE wanted to play in Detroit over L.A., Vegas, New York and of course Chicago! The show continued pretty much as normal until Tommy’s [Lee] drum solo. Instead of being lifted to the drum kits above the stage, Tommy was escorted onto the main floor to an area just in front of the mixing tables where he was connected and lifted above the crowd to play his flying drum solo. Tommy was then led back to the stage for ‘Same Ol’ Situation’ and the titty cam.

"The titty cam ran to just a few minutes before midnight and the guys started handing out champagne to people on the floor. Then in typical CRÜE fashion, everyone in front of the stage was doused in sprayed champagne as thousands of balloons and streamers fell from the ceiling. The guys then played their version of ‘New Year’s Day’ and ‘Kickstart My Heart’ before leaving the stage. After several minutes they returned with the final song of the night, ‘Anarchy In The UK’.

"After ‘Anarchy’ Tommy and Vince gave out bottles of champagne while Nikki doused fans and hard working web guys with buckets of fake blood. Mick [Mars, guitar] however was pulled off stage by a fan and was rushed backstage for medical attention. We caught up with Mick about an hour after the show and he said that he was doing well. Motley.com has passed an email to Mick letting him know that many Shouters [registered members of the band’s official message board] where very concerned and that they are happy to hear that he’s doing well."


Mick Mars tearing it up old skool style 30 years ago in 1975.

Metal Sludge

Sludgin’ in the Boys Room

About Metal Sludge