Sludgette of the month for August 2008 is April Vixxi.
April Vixxi is our Sludgette of the month August 2008
Well kids it’s been a while but we’ve decided that the Sludgette of the month feature should be brought back to rock n’ roll life. What better way to kick it off than with a "professional groupie" who lives in Hollywood, California.
April is our August 2008 Sludgette of the Month. She’s still a teenager, loves guys in eye liner, hates Fall Out Boy and has memorized most of the Penis Chart. Kick ass, now that’s rock n roll. Ding, ding, ding we have a winner.
1. Tell us about who you are, what you do and why do you wanna be a Sludgette?
I’m April Vixxi. I’m a professional groupie in a group called the Plastics (www.myspace.com/backstage_plastics) *shameless plug!!!* We’re a groupie organization that has chapters all over the world including Europe, Africa, and Austrilia. We get backstage, meet bands, write music reviews, host events, flyer for bands, speak at conventions, etc.. I’ve wanted to be a Sludgette since I was 13, they’re all gorgeous!
Watch out LA Gangs, The Plastics are here.
2. What are your stats?
Age: I’m turning 19 in two months.
Weight: 103 lbs.
3. Where are you from, what do you do for work and what’s in your future?
Originally i’m from Orange County (don’t hold that against me) but I just moved to Hollywood a year ago. Right now i’m working on an online zine called ‘Going to California’ with my friends the Blue Jean Babies (www.myspace.com/thebluejeanbabies). Also, The Plastics and I just got signed to a managment company and we’re hoping to get a reality show. We’re also starting a clothing line and hopefully having a club night in Hollywood soon!
4. Living in Hollywood is a dream to most. What are the good and bad points of living on the Sunset Strip?
The best thing is being around so much rock n’ roll history. There’s literally magic in the air when you walk down The Strip at night, and of course you never run out of things to do. Also the Hollywood scene has become like a 2nd family to me. The bad thing about it is that people like to talk shit & make things up about you, but oh well, keep talking shit, you’re making me famous!
5. Name your favorite and least favorite bands?
ok, i’ll try to make this as short as possible.
- favorites: Poison, The Doors, Vains of Jenna, U2, Motley Crue, Marilyn Manson, Guns n’ Roses, INXS, Led Zeppelin, The Beatles, Peppermint Creeps, Wildstreet, etc.
- least favorites: Fall Out Boy, My Chemical Romance, Panic at the Disco, all that watered down emo crap, suck it up, you’re not deep, you’re just whiny. Hannah Montana, Hilary Duff, The Jonas Brothers etc. I hate all of shit, it’s mind controll programing.
April Vixxi with one of her favorite bands Vains of Jenna.
6. Tell us about your hottest turn ons and your worst turn offs?
turn ons: musicians, long hair, sleaze, men in eyeliner, older rocker guys, dirty talk, leather pants, tattoos, "the look" (all groupies know what i’m talking about), vampires, intelligence & and guys singing to me.
turn offs: "gangsters", guys who use pathetic pickup lines like "I want to be about you" <– yes, someone has said that to me before., stupidity, clingyness, anyone who judges me before getting to know me!
7. If you could get naked and do the nasty with any rock star living or dead who would you pick and why?
Jim Morrison. hands down. He was the most amazingly sexy rockstar to ever walk the face of this earth. No one compares. As soon as I get to heaven i’m making him drop his pants on the spot!
Leopard print top and a memory full of penis sizes? Naughty Sludgette!
8. Tell us a dirty little secret about you? Come on, don’t be shy this is Metal Sludge?
I’ve memorized most of the Penis Chart on Sludge!
..and I’ve had a crush on Nick Carter of BSB since I was 6 years old.
9. What’s your personal motto?
"Chase your dreams, your dreams won’t chase you."
and "Never regret anything you did, only things you didn’t."
Let us guess, a MySpace photo?
10. How do you feel about being crowned the Sludgette for the month of August 2008?
I’m so fucking excited! Long live Metal Sludge and long live rock n’ roll baby!! I hope I can live up to the title.
We thank April for her cool and candid interview. Go visit her on MySpace or look for her hanging out at a Steel Panther show picking up on old dudes like Lexxi Foxx or Michael Starr.
To any other dream chasers or rock n’ roll hotties please click HERE and inquiry as to your future crown as a Metal Sludge Sludgette of the month.
Chase your Sludge