Home / News / Various Sludge / Vince Neil pleads “Not guilty” in latest DUI charge!

Vince Neil pleads “Not guilty” in latest DUI charge!

Vince Neil pleads "Not guilty" in latest DUI charge!

vince_shout23.jpg

Drunk at the Devil!

 

According to KVVU Fox 5, MÖTLEY CRÜE frontman Vince Neil will go to trial on January 6 on drunken driving and speeding charges stemming from his recent arrest.

Neil’s attorney entered not guilty pleas during a hearing Monday morning (October 11). The 49-year-old singer did not have to appear in person.

In an interview conducted two days after his arrest, Neil admitted he was drinking and said, "I shouldn’t have been driving. I should have gotten a limo from the Hilton."

Neil failed three field sobriety tests and had a blood-alcohol level almost three times the legal limit during his June 27, 2010 Las Vegas arrest on suspicion of driving under the influence of alcohol.

Vince was previously arrested in 2007 for suspected DUI but worked out a deal in which he pleaded no contest to reckless driving in exchange for having the DUI charge dropped, according to TMZ.com.

Nevada state law says that people convicted of DUI twice within seven years face anywhere from 10 days to six months in jail.

Neil was sentenced to 30 days in jail and five years probation in 1984 after an accident in which he crashed his car, killing passenger Nicholas "Razzle" Dingley of the band HANOI ROCKS. Neil was driving under the influence at that time.

Neil also pleaded no contest to a charge of assaulting a music producer in 2002, and again pleaded no contest in 2003 to charges he attacked a prostitute at the Moonlight Bunny Ranch in Nevada. In 2004, an arrest warrant was issued after he allegedly hit a sound engineer at a show in Texas.

Looks like Vince Neil is trying to out do Blotzer on the DUI count. Who has more DUIs? Not sure, but we know who has more money. Article found on Blabbermouth >HERE<

Metal Sludge

Not Sludged

104 Total Views 1 Views Today

About Administrator